We are the Phoenix Rising Solutions Team! We are here to help you!
We are looking to collaborate with other like-minded wellness practitioners or join a wellness center.
Kindly call to inquire about opportunities.
Together we can be a stronger, more collaborative force in the healing of others.
Find reviews and recommendations from our happy clients here.
Jennifer utilizes mindfulness-based cognitive-behavioral approaches (ACT), integrative therapies (Somatic Experiencing, Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning Experience, hypnotherapy, guided imagery, gestalt, and expressive arts, etc.), and other body-based therapies to affect personal growth in her clients. Her interests are in how these different integrative therapies along with yoga, meditation, affirmations, and positive psychology techniques can assist clients in overcoming anxiety, depression, trauma, and other psychological conflicts. She enjoys teaching yoga and meditation classes and lecturing in the community to discuss these topics as well as psychology and the subsequent beneficial effects on the mind, body, and spirit.
Further interests are in nervous system regulation touch work (different from Reiki--both are healing but with different techniques), Ayurveda-the sister science to yoga for overall better health; essential oils and self-applied acupressure's impact on mood, addictions, and sleep; mindfulness and intention in our daily routines; and most recently forest bathing or forest therapy.
Listing of Jennifer's formal education and other trainings:
• Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Valparaiso University
• Master of Arts degree in Clinical Psychology, Roosevelt University
• (post-Master's) Educational Specialist degree in School Psychology, National-Louis
• Hatha Yoga Teacher certification for 200hr and 500hr, Himalayan Yoga and Meditation
• Applied Polyvagal Theory in Therapeutic Yoga, Embodied Lab
• Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder advanced training, Postpartum Support International
• Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, body-based trauma-resolution program, Somatic
Experiencing International (Peter Levine)
• Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning Experience program (DARe), Trauma Solutions (Diane
• Transforming the Experience-Based Brain (touch work), Austin Attachment (Stephen Terrell)
• Somatics of Emotions, Somatic Practice (Kathy Kain and Tony Richardson)
• Reiki Level II healer, Studio Samadhi
• Forest Therapy Guide, Association of Nature and Forest Therapy Guides and Programs
• Certified Hypnotherapist, Wellness Institute
Jennifer offers the following services for clients ages 12* years and older:
(*Sometimes younger ages can be included depending on the presenting issues or services.)